Terms and conditions
We love our customers
GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
airos17 Sas di Walter D’Alò, with headquarters in 31100 Treviso, Strada Comunale delle Corti n. 54, a company registered with the C.C.I.A.A. of Treviso at nr. REA TV – 403978, VAT number and CF: 04852260266. email: firstname.lastname@example.org (the “Seller” ) offers for sale products from the collections marked with the Éche brand directly to its customers through this website www.eche.it (the “Website”). The sale of the Products on the Site is subject to the terms set out in the following conditions of sale (the “Conditions of Sale“).
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- INFORMATION FOR THE CONSUMER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The Products on the Site are offered for sale only to consumer customers (“ Customer “): the term Customer means any natural person who makes purchases for unrelated purposes to commercial, entrepreneurial, craft or professional activity. The purchase of Products on the Site is permitted only to persons of legal age.
- CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The products offered for sale by Kairos17 Sas di Walter D’Alò are only those present on the website www.eche.it at the time the Order is placed, as well as described in the relevant information sheets.
- In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ, for example. by color and size, due to the browser and monitor used to access the Site, or for other reasons of a technical nature. The Seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the Products shown on the Site if due to the aforementioned technical reasons.
- To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on the site, the consumer must complete the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller electronically following the relative instructions. he Customer must select the Products of his interest, the color and the size. The Products selected for purchase will be added to the Cart. In order to be able to keep the items in the Cart in order to allow the continuation of the purchase at a later time, the Customer must first create an online account and log in to this account at the time of purchase. It will be possible to purchase without an online account / without registration but all the items included in the Cart will be deleted if the purchase procedure is not completed in the session and in this case the Customer will be required to start a new purchase procedure upon return to the Site in a next moment.
- The Customer will have the possibility to modify any information entered during the purchase procedure until the moment in which he confirms his order. Once the order has been sent, it will no longer be possible for the Customer to modify or cancel the order.
- The sale procedure will be considered concluded only when the Customer sends the purchase order to the Seller by clicking on the “Send order” button at the end of the purchase confirmation page.
- The contract must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by the Seller and, that is, with the sending by the seller to the consumer of an order confirmation email, containing the customer’s data, the order number, the price of the goods purchased, the shipping costs and the delivery address to which the goods will be sent, so that the consumer can verify the data and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
- The Seller may not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in case of indisponibility of products. In these cases, the seller will inform the consumer by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the relative purchase order has not been carried out, specifying the reasons.
- AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- The Seller undertakes to guarantee the availability of the Products offered on the Site and to clearly indicate the date on which the products offered for sale only on order will be available. The Customer is therefore invited to check, at the time of purchase, the availability of the products.
- If the products, presented on eche.it are no longer available or on sale at the time of the last access to the site by the consumer or when the order form is sent, due to an occasional update error, it will be the Seller’s responsibility to communicate via email to consumer promptly any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will reimburse the consumer the amount already paid within 14 (fourteen) days from the day following that of transmission of the order through the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction. It will be necessary to wait for the specific bank times to have visibility of the re-credit, depending on the conditions of the reference credit institution. The Seller has no power to intervene with regard to the timing of re-credit which are at the discretion of the reference bank. In case of bank transfer, if the Customer has not yet made the payment, the order will be canceled.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
- The prices indicated on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the conclusion of the purchase process before payment is made.
- The following payment methods are provided:
- Credit Card. In no case and at no stage of the payment will the Seller be able to know the information relating to the Customer’s credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No electronic archive of the Seller will keep such data and therefore in no case Kairos17 sas di Walter D’Alò can be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties upon payment.
- PayPal: the customer can use the PayPal circuit for the payment according to the specific methods of the same.
- Bank transfer: in case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods will take place only upon actual receipt of the payment in the bank.
- In some special cases, the seller may apply a discount on the sale price and / or shipping costs at its sole discretion.
- DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SHIPPING COSTS
- The products purchased will be shipped to the address provided in the course of the purchase procedure, at the costs indicated and calculated at the time of the conclusion of the purchase process before the payment is made. For security reasons, the Seller does not send any order to PO boxes or accept any order where it is impossible to verify the identity of the recipient of the order and the address of the natural person.
- All purchases will be delivered by the BARTOLINI courier service from Monday to Friday with the exception of local or national holidays.
- The Products will be delivered within 6 working days from the acceptance of the order by the Seller, for shipments on the Italian territory. The seller will not be responsible for delays and / or unforeseen events attributable exclusively to the Courier.
- The delivery times indicated by the Seller must be considered purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent shipments split, do not entitle the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or compensation.
- At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages in delivery corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
– that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages, must be immediately detected, putting a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery by a specific email to the address: email@example.com
- All products sold by Kairos17 Sas di Walter D’Alò are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) month warranty for lack of conformity, pursuant to Title III of Legislative Decree 206/2005. 206/2005. To use the warranty, the Customer must write, within the legal warranty period, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the details of the product and describing the defect.
- The warranty for lack of conformity will apply provided that the relative product has been used correctly, respecting its intended use.
- In the event that, for any reason, the Seller is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to the Customer, or if the repair or replacement is excessively expensive, also due to the value of the product, the Seller will be able to proceed with the appropriate reduction of the price paid, i.e. the refund of the entire amount paid with termination of the contract.
- In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the same must be returned by the customer in the gold package ginal, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
- The Seller reserves the right to inspect the returned Products to verify the existence of the defect or non-conformity and may return the Products to the Customer if it considers that there is no defect or non-conformity.
- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without giving reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products. ith the exercise of the right of withdrawal, Customers are not allowed to change the purchased Product with another Product.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send the Seller a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, at the following email address: email@example.com, as well as resend the products to the seller at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of the withdrawal itself, at the following address: Kairos17 Sas di Walter D’Alò, Strada Comunale delle Corti n. 54, 31100 Treviso Italy.
- The products must be returned intact, complete with all parts, must not have been used, washed and must be in the same condition in which they were delivered, in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc. ..);
- in order for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc.);
- the shipping costs for returning the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer;
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt at the Kairos17 Sas headquarters, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, the Seller will notify the Customer to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- the Seller will not respond in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment;
- if the Customer exercises his right of return for all the Products included in the same purchase order, all the Products must be returned at the same time with the same shipment.
- The Seller will reimburse the Customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged through the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction. In any case, the Customer will not bear any costs as a consequence of this refund. The Seller may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, if earlier.
- In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will provide to return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
- MODIFICATIONS AND CORRECTIONS TO THE CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The Seller will do its best to ensure that the prices and other information on the Products displayed on the Site are accurate and up to date. However, it is possible that occasionally there are printing errors, erroneous statements or omissions (“Errors”) relating to the description, price, promotions, offers and availability of the Products in question. The Seller reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the Customer, to correct Errors, to change or update information, to revoke offers containing such Errors and to cancel any order at any time prior to shipment.
- All the changes and / or corrections indicated above will only apply to purchase orders sent after the date of the modification or correction made by the Seller.
- COMPLAINTS AND REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
- Any complaint or request for information can be addressed to the Seller at the following addresses:
- Kairos17 Sas di Walter D’Alò, Strada Comunale delle Corti n. 54, 31100 Treviso Italy.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- APPLICABLE LAW
- The sales contract referred to in these Conditions and its execution is governed by Italian law. The Court of the Customer’s municipality of residence will be competent for the solution of the relative disputes.